Saturday, October 15, 2011

They said I need to blog

O.k. , this is my first official blog. My family and friends all keep telling me that I need to start blogging. I'm trying to figure out where I would actually find the time, and writers block plagues me as soon as I hit the keyboards. When I'm out in the field working, planting , weeding, or braiding the horses tails,  making soap, painting horse shoes or beading, I can write it all out so easily. Then when I get to the computer I find that it all had been left out side, virtually not physically of course. My mom has a very good remedy to that situation,(she always does), bring a note pad to write everything down then blog it out later, great idea but it is not unusual for me to be out working in any weather, rain or snow. If I only had my own little secretary to write things down as I babbled along , but then they more than likely would just be asked to help pull weeds, or something.
Well today has turned out to be pretty miserable out there , sleet and very high winds so here I am attempting to make a go of this.  I will do my best and who knows ?!
Anyway, most of what I'll rattle on about will be about seed saving, gardening , better quality food choices and body care products. Local foods and of course the big G.M.O. issue.
Oh Oh there she goes on the G.M.O's, now I'm thinking that maybe there is not enough room on this page =). Will be back soon.    Yellowhorsewoman

p.s. thank you to my family cammopants for being such an inspiration, check out her blog "a journey to a thousand tomarrows" she's awesome !

No comments:

Post a Comment